Jared Polis addressed lawmakers for the first time as Colorado Governor Thursday. His State of the State Address, delivered before a Democratic majority of legislators, lasted about 55 minutes. In it, he said the state of Colorado is solid, strong, and successful. But he also said it was time to address education and the high cost of living and health care, particularly in mountain communities. Hear the State of the State Address in its entirety .
Charlando con Crystal
Perla Alvarado , practicante de consejería, nos cuenta de la importancia de hablar con nuestros hijos sobre sus emociones.
Carbondale Arts Executive Director Amy Kimberly shares about the Colorado Creative Corridor which received $25,000 for a second year from the Colorado Tourism Office to promote Carbondale, Paonia, Crested Butte, Ridgway and Salida as tourism destinations.
- Verdict Expected For Chicago Cops Charged In Cover-Up Of Laquan McDonald Shooting
- 25 Years After The Northridge Earthquake, Is LA Ready For The Big One?
- Women's March Divisions Offer Lessons For Democrats On Managing A Big Tent
- Backlash Erupts After Gillette Launches A New #MeToo-Inspired Ad Campaign
- House Intel Chairman Schiff Vows To Get Trump Jr. Phone Records — And More
- Poll: Trump Approval Down, Slips With Base
- Shutdown Threatens To Stall Recovery In Wildfire-Ravaged Paradise, Calif.
- Matchmaking Scientists Find Romeo The Frog His Own Juliet
- Louisville Renames Airport After Late Heavyweight Champion Muhammad Ali
- State Department Identifies American Killed In Nairobi Terror Attack