The Colorado River Water Conservation District is facing some funding problems but hopes a recent successful effort by Colorado Mountain College to free up tax money will also benefit them. To dive deeper into a slightly murky issue, Brent Gardner-Smith of Aspen Journalism joins Mark Duggan for this week's KDNK News Brief.
Charlando con Crystal
Erika y Diana, de Garfield County PREP , nos traen interesante información.
Andy Zanca Youth Empowerment Program DJs Mali and Myker present a writing project produced by 5th grade students at Carbondale Middle School and local arts organization VOICES . Students collected details about 5 inspiring storytellers and created metaphor poems to share with the community.
Longmont resident Ingrid Moore went to the state Capitol on Tuesday carrying a stack of maps she said illustrates why Colorado should change the way it chooses U.S. presidents. "Over 57 percent of all the 2016 campaign events were held in just four states," she said as lawmakers on the House State, Veterans and Military Affairs Committee reviewed the map. "Virtually all campaign events ... were held in just 12 states. And those 12 states just have 30 percent of the population."
- Trump Nominates Ambassador To Canada Kelly Craft For U.N. Post
- California Couple, Parents Of 13, Plead Guilty To Abuse, Torture, Imprisonment
- Microsoft Workers Protest Army Contract With Tech 'Designed To Help People Kill'
- Botswana Weighs Lifting Hunting Ban, With Eye On Reducing Elephant Population
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse In Illinois
- Judge Rules Against State Department In Same-Sex Couple's Citizenship Lawsuit
- Virginia Republicans Plan Hearings For Lt. Gov. Fairfax's Sexual Assault Accusers
- Netflix Buys Rights To Stream Chinese Sci-Fi Blockbuster 'The Wandering Earth'
- Breakdancing In The Olympics? Paris 2024 Organizers Say, 'Oui, Garçon!'
- Trump Administration Proposes Sweeping Changes To Federal Family Planning Program