Paul D Miller is a multimedia artist and author better known as DJ Spooky. S tation manager Gavin Dahl talks with him in the studio at KDNK about his new record Phantom Dancehall and his forthcoming book Digital Fictions.
The Gallagher Amendment was added to the state constitution 36 years ago to protect property owners from rising values. Now, it’s become a thorn in the side of some legislators, like Bob Rankin, who represents Colorado’s 57th District and who would like to see it repealed. He recently spoke with KDNK’s Amy Hadden Marsh about the amendment and its impacts on rural communities.
Charlando con Crystal
Paula Stepp, quien está corriendo para el puesto de comisionada en el Condado de Garfield con el partido demócrata , nos comparte su respuesta sobre si estaría a favor de que el Condado de Garfield fuera un condado sanctuario .
- Remembrance For Walter Mischel, Psychologist Who Devised The Marshmallow Test
- 3 Babies, 2 Adults Stabbed At Queens Day Care
- Trump Attacks Kavanaugh Accuser By Name Amid Negotiations For Hearing
- Rejection By The King Of Nepal Was Not the End Of The Road
- Cleveland Browns Win A Game For First Time Since Obama Presidency
- 101 Ways To Thwart A Reporter In Pyongyang
- At Least 100 Dead In Tanzania After Ferry Capsizes On Lake Victoria
- How To Talk To Young People About The Kavanaugh Story
- Russia's Pro-Gun Influence Accounts Copied The NRA — And Sometimes, Vice Versa
- Hacks, Security Gaps And Oligarchs: The Business Of Voting Comes Under Scrutiny