Paul D Miller is a multimedia artist and author better known as DJ Spooky. S tation manager Gavin Dahl talks with him in the studio at KDNK about his new record Phantom Dancehall and his forthcoming book Digital Fictions.
The Gallagher Amendment was added to the state constitution 36 years ago to protect property owners from rising values. Now, it’s become a thorn in the side of some legislators, like Bob Rankin, who represents Colorado’s 57th District and who would like to see it repealed. He recently spoke with KDNK’s Amy Hadden Marsh about the amendment and its impacts on rural communities.
Charlando con Crystal
Paula Stepp, quien está corriendo para el puesto de comisionada en el Condado de Garfield con el partido demócrata , nos comparte su respuesta sobre si estaría a favor de que el Condado de Garfield fuera un condado sanctuario .
- London Police Outfoxed, Abandon 3-Year Search For Serial Cat Killer
- In The U.K.-EU Faceoff, Neither Side Is Blinking
- Indian Authorities Say Flight Crew Forgot To Pressurize Airplane Cabin
- From 'Everything Under' To 'Overstory': The 2018 Man Booker Prize Shortlist
- Kim Wants New Summit With Trump, Moon Says After Visiting North Korea
- Trump Officials 'Did Not Want' Census Survey To Ask About Sexual Orientation
- In Lab Turned Casino, Gambling Monkeys Help Scientists Find Risk-Taking Brain Area
- Octopuses Get Strangely Cuddly On The Mood Drug Ecstasy
- Spain Now Sees More Migrant Arrivals Than Any Other European Country
- Malaysia Charges Former Prime Minister Najib With Money-Laundering