Paul D Miller is a multimedia artist and author better known as DJ Spooky. S tation manager Gavin Dahl talks with him in the studio at KDNK about his new record Phantom Dancehall and his forthcoming book Digital Fictions.
The Gallagher Amendment was added to the state constitution 36 years ago to protect property owners from rising values. Now, it’s become a thorn in the side of some legislators, like Bob Rankin, who represents Colorado’s 57th District and who would like to see it repealed. He recently spoke with KDNK’s Amy Hadden Marsh about the amendment and its impacts on rural communities.
Charlando con Crystal
Crystal Mariscal presentadora de Charlando con Crystal anuncia durante la programa que fue eligida la noche anterior para servir en City Council de New Castle como la primera latina con este puesto en esa ciudad.
- Study: Roundup Weed Killer Could Be Linked To Widespread Bee Deaths
- Doctors With Criminal Records Examined Immigrants, Report Says
- Violent Crime Stays Flat Nationally, Louisiana Still Leads States for Murder
- Appeals Court Rules DOJ Official Must Testify For Census Lawsuits
- German Bishops' Report: At Least 3,677 Minors Were Abused By Clerics
- Anita Hill Says Kavanaugh Accuser Hearing 'Cannot Be Fair'
- 3D Gun Pioneer Cody Wilson Resigned As Head Of Defense Distributed
- Suicide By Women Is A Major Public Health Concern In India
- Maine Asks Restaurant To Stop Giving Lobsters Cannabis Before Boiling Them
- Archaeologists Discover 'Huge' Ancient Building In Egypt