Jared Polis addressed lawmakers for the first time as Colorado Governor Thursday. His State of the State Address, delivered before a Democratic majority of legislators, lasted about 55 minutes. In it, he said the state of Colorado is solid, strong, and successful. But he also said it was time to address education and the high cost of living and health care, particularly in mountain communities. Hear the State of the State Address in its entirety .
Charlando con Crystal
Perla Alvarado , practicante de consejería, nos cuenta de la importancia de hablar con nuestros hijos sobre sus emociones.
Carbondale Arts Executive Director Amy Kimberly shares about the Colorado Creative Corridor which received $25,000 for a second year from the Colorado Tourism Office to promote Carbondale, Paonia, Crested Butte, Ridgway and Salida as tourism destinations.
- Nursing Home Launches New Investigation After Woman In Vegetative State Gives Birth
- Government Shutdown Leads To A Spike In Canceled Immigration Hearings
- 'Barely Treading Water': Why The Shutdown Disproportionately Affects Black Americans
- Activists Say 40 Detained And 2 Dead In Gay Purge In Chechnya
- Police Say Wisconsin Man Confesses To Abducting Jayme Closs And Killing Her Parents
- Human Trafficking Reaches 'Horrific' New Heights, Declares U.N. Report
- In The Aftermath Of The Camp Fire, A Slow, Simmering Crisis In Nearby Chico
- Chinese Court Sentences Canadian Man To Death, Escalating Tensions
- In Speech To Struggling Farmers, President Trump Promotes Border Wall
- Federal Workers Struggle To Stretch Their Money As Shutdown Lingers