Paul D Miller is a multimedia artist and author better known as DJ Spooky. S tation manager Gavin Dahl talks with him in the studio at KDNK about his new record Phantom Dancehall and his forthcoming book Digital Fictions.
The Gallagher Amendment was added to the state constitution 36 years ago to protect property owners from rising values. Now, it’s become a thorn in the side of some legislators, like Bob Rankin, who represents Colorado’s 57th District and who would like to see it repealed. He recently spoke with KDNK’s Amy Hadden Marsh about the amendment and its impacts on rural communities.
Charlando con Crystal
Paula Stepp, quien está corriendo para el puesto de comisionada en el Condado de Garfield con el partido demócrata , nos comparte su respuesta sobre si estaría a favor de que el Condado de Garfield fuera un condado sanctuario .
- Florence Engulfs Hog Farms And Chicken Houses, Thrashing North Carolina Agriculture
- Memoirist: Evangelical Purity Movement Sees Women's Bodies As A 'Threat'
- Paris Plunges Deeper Into Potty Talk With New Appeal Against Public Urination
- What The Yom Kippur Fast Means To A Man Who's Known Hunger
- Rice University Says Middle-Class And Low-Income Students Won't Have To Pay Tuition
- Doctors Today May Be Miserable, But Are They 'Burnt Out'?
- Expecting Your First Child? We Want To Hear From You
- Doctors Should Send Obese Patients To Diet Counseling, Panel Says. But Many Don't
- Under Pressure, WeWork Backs Down On Employee Noncompete Requirements
- Georgia Will Use Electronic Voting Machines This Fall As Paper Ballot Case Falters