To listen via your "Smartphone:"
Go to your app store and get the FREE NPR News app (not the NPR Music app). You can then go to a list of NPR stations, "favorite" KDNK and take us with you wherever you go.
To listen to our live stream, you'll need an mp3 player like WinAMP, iTunes or VLC Media Player. If a player is already installed on your machine, clicking the links below should automatically launch it. Otherwise, please read the instructions provided. Keep in mind that mp3 streaming is different than playing mp3 files from your hard drive. MP3 streams are live broadcasts that you "tune in to" and cannot be saved to your computer.
Listen with our Flash Player
Just push the 'Play' button below...
If a player does not launch automatically when you click on the links above, try following these instructions:
1. In iTunes, click on the "Advanced" menu (top right).
2. Select "Open Audio Stream."
3. In the window that opens, paste the following URL: http://www.kdnk.org/listen.m3u.
4. Click "OK."
1. In WinAMP, click on "File < Play URL."
2. In the window that opens, paste the following URL: http://www.kdnk.org/listen.m3u.
3. Click "Open."
If you have trouble with our stream, please let us know.