Glenwood Springs Citizens Alliance and Wilderness Workshop recently hosted a hike up to the Mid-Continent Limestone Quarry, north of Glenwood Springs, to show what’s at stake if the quarry is expanded. KDNK’s Amy Hadden Marsh went along and has this report.
KDNK Seeks News Director KDNK’s mission is to provide public access radio that connects community members to one another and the world. Based in Carbondale, Colorado, KDNK reaches thousands of listeners across nine FM signals and online. We have built a reputation for funky vitality with over 100 volunteer DJs. We are a valued source for news, culture, emergency information, weather, road conditions, ski reports, river reports, lost and found pet reports, and community calendar listings. KDNK seeks an experienced journalist, open to risk-taking and innovation, who will lead editorial decision making and digital content strategy. Are you ready to get to work amplifying local voices and evoking a strong sense of place? As News Director, you will produce daily broadcast news on deadline and lead investigative coverage to make meaningful impact.
Visitamos a CARE , donde Griselda y Carlos nos ayudaron con preguntas básicas sobre el proceso de adoptar y rescatar a un animalito.
Alex Sanchez is the new Exeuctive Director of Valley Settlement Project. Here, he talks about the project, his childhood in Mexico and his journey to the Roaring Fork Valley as a young boy.
- How A Former Child Bride Got A Fatwa Against Child Marriage
- A Father And Daughter, Drowned At The Border, Put Attention On Immigration
- Supreme Court Hands Total Wine, Other Out-Of-State Liquor Retailers, Big Win
- What Trump May Be Missing In Those Polls He Calls Fake
- Why Facebook Won't Kick Off A Warlord
- Deal Or No Deal? The Stakes Are High For Trump-Xi Trade Talks
- House Passes $4.5 Billion In Emergency Border Aid
- Democratic Presidential Debate: See The 20 Candidates Who Will Be Onstage
- Meet The 74-Year-Old Queen Of Bangkok Street Food Who Netted A Michelin Star
- Poll: Americans Say We're Angrier Than A Generation Ago