Garfield County Commissioners unanimously approved $278,360 for the Town of Parachute Monday to boost the development of a new bus service that would connect the town with Battlement Mesa and Rifle. KDNK’s Lucas Turner has the details.
The National Environmental Protection Act is 50 years old this year and under attack by the Trump Administration. KDNK’s Amy Hadden Marsh spoke with Jayson O’Neill, deputy director of Western Values Project , a Montana-based public lands watchdog group, about NEP, the proposed changes, and what that might look like for future federal lands projects. Click the headline for more information about upcoming hearings and a public comment period.
Nancy Bo Flood is a child therapist and celebrated author of 20 books, many of them for children. Tune in as Nancy reflects on her life, her work in the Navajo Nation and the power of storytelling.
Bob Moore is well known as a talented actor in the Roaring Fork Valley and beyond. On Monday, January 20 he lets his inner folksinger shine with a solo cabaret at Thunder River Theatre.
- Trump Impeachment Recap: Dems Wrap With Exhortation To Act
- Trump Unveils New Space Force Logo, Inciting 'Star Trek' Fan Outrage
- Sketch Artist Captures 'Something Unusual' At Senate Trial
- Pompeo Won't Say Whether He Owes Yovanovitch An Apology. 'I've Done What's Right'
- Pentagon Says 34 U.S. Troops Suffered Brain Injuries From Iranian Missile Strike
- 'Please Help Me.' What People In China Are Saying About The Outbreak On Social Media
- 'Fresh Air' Marks The 75th Anniversary Of The Liberation Of Auschwitz
- As Esports Take Off, High School Leagues Get In The Game
- Trump Administration Threatens California Over Mandate That Insurers Cover Abortion
- At Least 2 People Killed In Massive Industrial Explosion In Houston