Carbondale marchers jonied thousands nationwide last weekend to protest the US Supreme Court nominee, promote favorite candidates, and more. KDNK’s Amy Hadden Marsh has this story.
A study from the Pew Research Center shows that one-third of U.S. voters are not confident about how mail-in ballots are tallied. But, at a recent election judge training, Garfield County Clerk and Recorder Jean Alberico said the County has checks and balances in place to ensure an accurate count.
On this new public affairs show, host Abby Gierke takes us into the lives of locals, what they do all day for work, and how it affects their lives. Her first guest is Peggy Chain of Mountainside Sewing.
Amy Kimberly of Carbondale Arts, and Sarah Roy, of the Red Brick Center for the Arts in Aspen, talk about a new collaboration to market the arts in the Roaring Fork Valley.
- Pence's Chief Of Staff Has The Coronavirus. Pence Will Continue To Campaign
- Universal Mask Wearing Could Save Some 130,000 Lives In The U.S., Study Suggests
- A Federal Coronavirus Vaccine Contract Released At Last, But Redactions Obscure Terms
- Jerry Jeff Walker, Who Wrote 'Mr. Bojangles,' Dies At 78
- With Stops In 4 Key States, Biden And Trump Bring Their Closing Arguments To Voters
- At Least 18 Dead, Including Children, In Suicide Attack In Afghan Capital
- Polish President Tests Positive For The Coronavirus
- Trump Votes Early In Florida 'For A Guy Named Trump'
- Coronavirus World Map: Tracking The Spread Of The Outbreak
- Coronavirus Maps: How Severe Is Your State's Outbreak?