Colorado's economic forecast is growing increasingly gloomy as a record number of residents file for unemployment during the coronavirus pandemic. The state's ski areas and other major businesses remain closed. While lawmakers are staying away from a dark and empty Capitol building, they still need to write a budget before June 30.
Acá les compartimos información en español actualizada sobre COVID-19 y las medidas proactivas tomadas localmente para frenar la propagación potencial, los impactos, y el daño del virus en el valle Roaring Fork...
Colorado Parks and Wildlife wants to change the way it manages mountain lions on the West Slope but not everyone thinks the plan is a good idea. KDNK’s Amy Hadden Marsh has this report.
On this month's program, we explore the dynamics of blind people who are being grabbed by sighted people wherever they go. We also receive a guide to 200 Braille trails and sensory gardens, meet the world’s best known blind traveler, get tips on easier ways to find luggage, play a little blind tennis, and get special tips on reducing our chances of getting the Coronavirus. For a full transcript of for the deaf, click here . Or go to tinyurl.com/tactile5
Thunder River Theatre Company 's executive artistic Director Corey Simpson shared with Raleigh Burleigh on Express Yourself about ThunderStream. This new online service will feature diverse programming for all ages as well as play host to Carbondale's first-ever virtual First Friday.
- 'This Is Not Humanity's First Plague,' Pope Francis Says Of Coronavirus
- Senate Democrats Block GOP Effort To Boost Small-Business Aid
- Zoombombing City Hall: Online Harassment Surges As Public Meetings Go Virtual
- Fauci Says U.S. Coronavirus Deaths May Be 'More Like 60,000'; Antibody Tests On Way
- Psychiatrists Lean Hard On Teletherapy To Reach Isolated Patients In Emotional Pain
- 'She'll Fit Right In': Combative TV Pundit's Meteoric Rise To Trump White House
- 'Boulangeries Are Helping Us Make It Through': In France, Bakeries Remain Essential
- Mission Critical To Save The Economy: Fed Goes Even Bigger With Massive Loan Help
- Jobs Carnage Mounts: 17 Million File For Unemployment In 3 Weeks
- Russia Tops 10,000 Coronavirus Cases With Moscow At The Epicenter