Here’s your community calendar for Monday, March 4th, underwritten by Basalt Regional Library, your one-stop shop for all your learning and entertainment needs. Whether it's a book to read, a movie to watch, a game to play, or an audiobook to pass the time on a road trip, Basalt Library has you covered. More info at basaltlibrary.org.
- Aspen Historical Society offers a History Ski Tour with historian Dan Sadowski - at the Merry Go Round at 1pm.
- Lift up distributes food and pantry items at the Parachute Warehouse at 3pm.
- Snowmass Town Council meets at Town Hall at 4pm.
- Basalt Library hosts the 2024 Town of Basalt Candidate Forum at 5pm.
- Freight Leadville offers Drop In Cornhole at 5pm.
- The Glenwood Historic Preservation holds a meeting at City Hall at 5:15pm.
- The Read the Rainbow Book Club meets at the Pitkin Library at 5:30pm.
- The Collective Snowmass offers an Adult Chess Club at 7pm.
- Leadvilles Pastime Saloon hosts Open Mic Night at 7pm.
- Sierra Ferrel performs at the Belly Up Aspen at 8pm.
- ACES at Hallam Lake offers the Joy of Birding at 8am.
- Basalt Library offers Raising a Reader at 10:30am.
Keep your community in the loop about events and programming ideas by emailing email@example.com. KDNK hosts a Chili and Cornbread Cook Off on Saturday, March 16th at the KDNK studios at 5pm. Enter your favorite chili or cornbread recipe - Or Both!- and win great prizes. This event is open to the public for tasting and judging, so save the date! Thanks for tuning in and have a Magnificent Monday!