Wednesday Community Calendar
The KDNK Community Calendar for Wednesday, March 2nd, is underwritten by Basalt Regional Library, offering Baby Indoor Gym on Wednesdays and Fridays from 10-11 AM for parents and babies up to 3 years. Baby Gym offers climbing toys, tunnels, balls, books, music. More at basalt library dot org.
- Basalt Regional Library hosts its book club at Noon and provides teen creativity kits from 2:30 to 7 pm.
- Carbondale Library hosts C-Lab, activities for teens and kids at 2:30 pm.
- Glenwood Springs Library hosts Tabletop Gamers, board games for teens, and Explorer’s Club, both at 2:30 pm.
- Glenwood Springs Community Center hosts a Dr. Seuss Party at 2:30 pm.
- Pitkin County Library hosts After School Wednesday, a time to create and relax for school-aged children at 3:30 pm.
- Lift Up provides a food drive at Third Street Center at 4 pm.
- Roaring Fork Gear Library in Carbondale hosts a celebration for its opening at 5 pm.
- Aspen Red Brick Center puts on Woolverines Yarn Club at 5 pm.
- Aspen Institute hosts Winter Words with author Heather Hansman at Paepcke Auditorium at 6 pm.
- Roaring Fork Young Professionals hosts a bowling and networking event at Bowlski’s in El Jebel at 6 pm.
- Valley View University presents a virtual talk “ACL Lab: Exercises and Tips to Help You Recover” at 6 pm.
- TACAW hosts Mezcla Nights with a salsa dance class at 7 pm.
- New Castle Library puts on Get the Wiggles Out, active play for toddlers and preschoolers at 10 am.
- Basalt Regional Library hosts Thursday Storytime at 10:30 am.
Keep your community in the loop about events and ideas by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Catch KDNK’s volunteer run public affairs shows every day from 4 to 5 pm. If you miss it live, catch the episodes on kdnk.org. Have a great Wednesday!