Glenwood's 'Virtual Town Hall' Tuesday will Cover Infrastructure Plans and COVID-19
The City of Glenwood Springs hosts its first virtual town hall meeting on Tuesday March 10th at 6pm. The meeting will feature information about upcoming infrastructure projects, and updates about the COVID 19 virus. Glenwood’s public information officer Sarah Derrigan says there are multiple ways to attend the meeting. Click the headline for instructions on how to participate.
How to join the conversation:
• In-person at City Council Chambers on the first floor of City Hall (101 W. 8th Street) on Tuesday, March 10 at 6 PM
• Text Glenwood to 833-TXT-LIVE to register in advance
• Register to receive a call online at https://access.live/Glenwood
• Dial 866-416-5235 on Tuesday, March 10 at 6 PM
• Watch the live stream when the event begins at https://access.live/Glenwood