The best thing to do with all the road work going on in Glenwood Springs and on Highway 82 is be patient and don’t run over the flaggers. KDNK’s Amy Hadden Marsh has this report.
Road Rules for 27th Street Cone Zone
- NO LEFT TURNS in work area during construction operations.
- No thru access at S. Grand Ave. and 27th Street. Use 23rd St. entrance for alternate access.
- No left turns to S. Grand Ave. from 27th Street. Use Midland roundabout to make right turn
- to S. Grand Ave.
- No left turns from S. Grand Ave. onto 27th Street. Detour via Buffalo Valley for residential
- access, use CO 82 and 8th Street for access to Midland Ave.
- Right turns only from ANB Bank lot. Use Midland roundabout for access to CO 82.
- Plan at least 20 minutes extra travel time through the area.
Call or text 970-618-5379, email 27thStreetBridge@gmail.com
Click here for updates. http://www.ci.glenwood-springs.co.us/